Build Inner peace – Bring Outer Peace: strengthening youth workers impact against radicalization Training course for Youth workers 6-14.11.2018, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria.
Dreams for Life was partner in a lovely Erasmus+ training course. The coordinating organization was our great partner Learning for Change Foundation. They did a great job and we want to thank them for this.
Through this project, 2 youth workers from Romania could go through this learning process.
The training course was built on a flow which combined elements of practice/experience, reflection, theory and application. The training had the following objectives:
– To develop understanding about the common reality all over Europe regarding violent radicalization;
– To raise awareness about the reasons for radicalization among young people in different parts of society;
– To increase the knowledge/awareness of youth workers regarding young people’s need to develop fundamental values;
– To develop skills to prevent violence and radicalization of young people, particularly to the hard to reach youth;
– To equip with innovative methods and tools for working with hard to reach young people;
– To increase the fundamental values on youth workers themselves and motivate them to work for strengthening these values with their target groups;
– To develop follow-up activities targeting hard to reach young people.
For more pictures from the training, to to this link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/LFCFoundation/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2127073607605559
This project is funded by the Erasmus + Programme of the European Union. The project is funded through Bulgarian National Agency (HRDC) under the number – 2018-1-BG01-KA105-047569.