- What is calling you from the deep waters of your Soul?
- What deep gifts and sacred projects want to be manifested through you?
- What feels right for you to do in this moment? And what does not?
- What does the Universe try to tell you?
From time to time, the Universe, God, our Soul, or our sacred destiny, are picking up the phone and are calling to us. They have invitations to offer, secret sacred missions to fulfill, for ourselves and the world. They may last an hour, a day, a month, a year, or a lifetime. Are we able to hear the phone calls? Do we hear the instructions well, or the phone signal is weak? How can we hear the big callings of life? Callings of manifestation, separation, departure, endings, or new beginnings.
“Callings – hearing and following the deep callings of life” is an online workshop in which we explore and connect with the invitations that come to us from within and without. In a space of deep explorations, we will get in touch with the signals that circle our consciousness, and we will try to decode their subtle messages.
In this workshop, we are going to pay attention, because everything starts with awareness. Awareness for what is happening within (in the body, imagination, emotions, thoughts) and without (the synchronicities and mysterious events of life). The guiding forces are always present.
We are also going to explore and sense the different parts of our psyches that are involved in the process of hearing and following the deep callings of life. We will observe that some parts have a deep wisdom that can easily understand what is being asked from us, while other parts are creating diversion, in order not to answer the callings.
When we do not follow the deep callings of life, we may find ourselves stuck in inaction, insecure of the right decisions, lacking energy, inspiration, and creativity, being apathetic and sometimes even depressed. But when we open our hearts to the deep callings of life and decide to follow them, rivers of energy, power and joy are overflowing our whole being.
So, join this workshop if you want to:
- Connect with your intuition and inner voice.
- Hear more clearly the deep callings of your life.
- Gain clarity for what you need to do in your life and trust in what is being asked of you.
- Learn how to use your inner compass and internal navigation system to decode the callings of life.
- Connect with the bigger story of your life and gain trust to follow it.
The workshop is based on the principles of soulcentric development and elements of depth psychology. It will be an interactive and experiential workshop, in which the following practices will be offered:
- Guidance through questions and invitations
- Deep imagery processes
- Artwork and drawing
- Soul poetry
- Journaling, free writing
- Sharing in groups
- Centering practices
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on Monday, the 17thof May, from 18.00 to 21.00 Eastern European Summer Time zone – Romanian time zone, (which is 17.00 to 20.00 CET / and 16.00 to 19.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities.
- During the 3 hours, we will have short breaks.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who will be part of this program.
Group size: around 10-12 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 10€ – 25€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link:
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 15th of May.
For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org