“Practice listening to your intuition, your inner voice; ask questions; be curious; see what you see; hear what you hear; and then act upon what you know to be true. These intuitive powers were given to your soul at birth.” ― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
How do we navigate through life? How do we take the right decisions? How do we overcome the doubts and insecurities created within us by exterior forces (people, media, society) or by the inner voices that try to keep us safe? How do we know where we should go and when? How do I make the difference between the voice of my Soul and the voice of my Mind or the voice of Society?
We have been entrusted by life a great inner navigation system. The body, the psyche, the soul, and the great mysterious forces of life, work together to show us the right way. Are we able to hear what they have to say? Are we willing to listen to our deep knowing and follow our intuition? Many beautiful things are waiting along the way if we follow our deep knowing. Suddenly, life becomes a magical experience, filled with mysterious synchronicities and an overall feeling of righteousness and alignment with our deep life purpose and the natural rhythm of life.
“Deep Knowing – enhancing our intuitive capacity” is an online workshop which aims at enhancing the intuitive capacity of the participants and accessing the deep inner knowing.
Throughout the workshop we will:
- Connect with the intuitive flow that is moving through us and listen to our deep knowing.
- Explore and open the inner channels through which intuition is emerging into our consciousness (we will work with the concept of the Four Windows of Knowing <thinking, feeling, sensing, imagination>, developed by E. S. Gallegos)
- Discuss about the aspects that block our intuition and look for ways to overcome them.
- Work with specific life situations where we need our deep knowing and intuition, for bringing more clarity and new perspectives.
- Practice “Truth Telling”, by embracing what is real within ourselves in the present moment.
- Develop our sensitivity to the outer world, to be able to perceive signs and omens.
- Connect with likeminded people, who are looking for living a more meaningful and authentic life.
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 5th of December, from 10.00 to 16.00 Central European Time zone, (which is 11.00 to 17.00 Romanian time / EET, and 09.00 to 15.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities.
- During the 6 hours, we will have short breaks and a longer lunch break.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
The working approach:
The workshop is based on the work of Eligio S. Gallegos (the concept of the 4 windows of knowing), Bill Plotkin (the Nature Based Map of the Human Psyche) and complementary elements.
Some of the practices and activities offered:
- Sharing personal stories
- Guidance through questions and personal invitations
- Deep imagery journeys
- Soul poetry
- Centering practices
- The Way of Council
- Symbolic artwork
- Working with our bodies
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who are familiar with processes of personal growth and explorations.
- Those who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who will be part of this program.
Group size: around 14 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 15€ – 55€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link: https://forms.gle/bM2hXq4r8XGot9MR7
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 1st of December.
For more details write to email@example.com