What do you wish for 2022? How do you wish to live the new year?
The past two years have proven to us that we are not in total control of what happens to us. Uncertainty has become a norm for our current way of living. Life has always been filled with threats, but also with abundant opportunities. Amid all these, how can we fully live this year?
Now, that the rush of the end of the year has passed and celebrations are over, there is a good moment to sit down, reflect and envision 2022.
“Envision 2022” is a practical workshop, that will help you craft a vision for the year that has just begun. In a space of mindful guidance, we will connect with what is truly important to us, align with our essence and let our deep callings guide us.
During this workshop we will:
- Evaluate and understand the reality of where we stand in this moment of our lives.
- Connect with our essence, in form of passions, talents and values.
- Create a personal vision for 2022, that is emerging from our deep callings.
- Develop a strategy for making the vision come true.
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 16th of January, from 11.00 to 15.00 EET (Romania time zone), (which is 10.00 to 14.00 CET time / 09.00 to 13.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- During the 4 hours, we will have a few short breaks.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share and discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities, work with various tools and instruments, engage in imagery processes etc.
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who want to live 2022 in harmony with their essence and deep callings.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 20€ – 60€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link:
Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 13th of January.
For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org