When we come into being we receive a Soul, a sacred mission, a sacred image to manifest, to bring alive, to offer to the world. In the deep waters of our psyches, Soul is acting like a guiding force that is trying to lead us to that part of the world that needs us the most. When my deepest gifts meet the deepest needs of the world, a profound love affair is emerging. The relationship can be so powerful and alchemical that intense transformations happen within and without oneself.
The place of the sacred communion between one’s Soul and the Soul of a place is what I call Home. The deep and sacred Home. Knowing our Sacred Home is vital for our full living and manifestation. For finding our Homes, we need to get in touch with our Souls, to uncover and understand our deep identity / mythopoetic identity, our deep gifts, our deep callings. We also need to get in touch with the places where we mostly belong, those places that vibrate more into our essence, those places that make us fully alive, creative and inspired.
The sacred Place can be a valley, a mountain range, a coast line, a forest, a community of humans or wild beings. Home is always a part of the Earth. It is the part where Earth needs me the most. It is the part of the Earth that I need the most.
Where do you feel at home? Where do you feel fully alive? Where is the place where Magic can happen?
„Finding your Home” is an online workshop that facilitates an exploration of the place of our deepest belonging, the place where I am called to be.
The intentions of the workshop:
- To explore the idea of a Sacred Home.
- To explore our deep identity (the symbols, energies and images that form our mythopoetical identity).
- To explore and connect with our deep gifts, visions and callings.
- To explore and connect with the places on Earth where we deeply belong.
- To get in touch with our inner resources, that will give us the power to find our Home.
- To connect with fellow explorers of the mysteries of nature and psyche.
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 7th of February, from 10.00 to 16.00 Central European Time zone, (which is 11.00 to 17.00 Romanian time / EET, and 09.00 to 15.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities.
- During the 6 hours, we will have short breaks and a longer lunch break.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
The working approach:
The workshop is based on the principles of soulcentric development, which is based on the work of Bill Plotkin (American depth psychologist and wilderness guide), but elements and concepts from other sources are also integrated.
Some of the practices and activities offered:
- Sharing personal stories
- Guidance through questions and personal invitations
- Deep imagery journeys
- Soul poetry
- Centering practices
- The Way of Council
- Symbolic artwork
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who are familiar with processes of personal growth and explorations.
- Those who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who will be part of this program.
Group size: around 10 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 15€ – 50€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link:
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 3rd of February.
For more details write to email@example.com