“I will not die an unlived life; I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire.” (Dawna Markova)
We certainly live through troubling times. The pandemic is threatening our life plans and dreams, the social distancing regulations are affecting us in getting our social needs met, while the growing environment problems are feeding our eco-anxiety.
How do we stay sane in the middle of the turmoil? How do we face the global and personal challenges with strength, courage, and willingness to jump in the fire? How do we transform the difficulties and evolve during these unravelling times? How do we flourish and manifest our deep potential despite the adversities around us?
The answers to these questions lay inside of us. Within ourselves exist tremendous inner resources, powers and capacities that can sustain our pursuit for a full and meaningful life. By accessing them we develop our RESILIENCE and we become like strong trees in the middle of the storm or during dry seasons.
“Inner Powers – cultivating resilience for changing times” is an online workshop which aims at developing the inner resilience for the participants, through the cultivation of their inner resources.
Throughout the workshop we will:
- Look into our own lives to see where we are in the present moment.
- Discuss about resilience and understand what key elements and actions enhance it.
- Explore our inner capacities and access the inner powers that can help us become more resilient.
- Look at our personal life through different perspectives and try to see life from the top of the mountain.
- Embrace and accept uncertainty and see the beauty of living in changing times.
- Connect deeply with other fellow humans, who want to live a meaningful live, that is aligned with their essence, dreams and visions.
- Make a personal development plan which will help us develop our resilience and capacity to flourish in times of adversity and uncertainty.
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 21st of November, from 10.00 to 16.00 Central European Time zone, (which is 11.00 to 17.00 Romanian time / EET, and 09.00 to 15.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated processes.
- During the 6 hours, we will have short breaks and a longer lunch break.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
The working approach:
The workshop is based on the principles of ecocentric development, which is based on the work of Bill Plotkin (American depth psychologist and wilderness guide). We will work with the Nature Based Map of the Human Psyche and complementary elements.
Some of the practices and activities offered:
- Sharing personal stories
- The Way of Council
- Guidance through questions and personal invitations
- Deep imagery journeys
- Soul poetry
- Centering practices
- Elements of mythology and folk tales
- Symbolic artwork
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who are familiar with processes of personal growth and explorations.
- Those who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who are part of this program.
Group size: around 14 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 15€ – 55€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link: https://forms.gle/ADF9mNzK82YNtwft6
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 17th of November.
For more details write to email@example.com