if you move carefully
through the forest…
to a place
whose only task
is to trouble you
but frightening requests,
conceived out of nowhere
but in this place
beginning to lead everywhere.”
We are inviting you to a journey through the Făget forest, in search of special and mysterious places. It is a journey where travelers meet and connect with each other, then go in the forest to look for signs and omens, to speak with the trees, the birds, the clouds, in order to discover themselves. In this journey people are sitting in circle and share from their hearts stories from the soul. The journey is carefully guided by a human development guide, but most important by nature. We are wandering in wild places, where we can find ourselves and become more authentic and free.
Through this process we aim at:
- (Re)Connection with our deep self (who we are, our essence, our senses, our inner resources).
- (Re)Connection with other humans (through deep listening, heartful speaking, empathy).
- (Re)Connection with more than human world (the Mother Earth, the natural elements, the animals, the plants, the natural law).
- (Re)Connection with the Mysteries of Life (awakening the existential and ecological consciousness).
This process is using nature based methods, activities and principles, following an eco-centric human development approach. Some of the activities are: Nature observation, The Way of Council, Wisdom stories, Solitude time, Wandering time on the land etc.
Important logistical details:
- We will have a minimum of resources and we have to get used to the natural conditions.
- We will have lunch in the forest, by sharing the food that each participant will bring.
- It is necessary to have adequate clothing and equipment (hiking shoes, warm clothes, rain gear etc.)
- Dreams for Life will offer sitting mats.
- In case of rain, the event will still take place. The weather conditions are part of the process.
Who can participate?
This event is for those who want to (re)connect with themselves, for those who feel attracted to nature and wish to spend one day in the forest and for those who wish to become more open towards other people and the Universe.
Number of participants: 14 persons
Application deadline: 15th of March
Application form is at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCAhPtG9op0LJVByyo1ZZXU5FJybtiDneC3clTj3rvtfc7XA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Those who will apply will be contacted by the event organizers and will receive more details about the personal preparation.
Participation fee: Donation (Pay as you feel)
The guide of the activity:
Bogdan Romanică – is the coordinator of Dreams for Life, with more than 8 years of experience in working with youth and adults. He is trainer and youth worker at national and international level. He is currently following a long term formation (Wild Mind Training Program) with Animas Valley Institute from USA.
“This little activity was the richest experience that I have had in the last weeks. It was simple, and the atmosphere was very positive and honest from the very beginning. I had the possibility to connect with myself and nature in a personal way.” – Zsuzsanna P.
”I want to thank you for the beautiful meeting and for the guidance. Leaving behind the noisy, agitated and dusty city environment, I pressed for few hours the Stop button and I recharged with energy after a long period of numbness.” – Diana M.