“That was the time when words were like magic.
The human mind had mysterious powers.
A word spoken by chance
might have strange consequences.
It would suddenly come alive
and what people wanted to happen could happen –
all you had to do was say it.
Nobody could explain this:
That’s the way it was.” (from the Inuit poem Magic Words)
The words have power, the words have magic. Words make us humans. By using words, we can encapsulate the beauty of Earth in beautiful lines of poetry. With words we can express love, cast spells, make incantations, offer blessings, uplift the spirits. Our intentions, when they take the shape of words, can unleash magical energies that shift the reality and bring things to life.
Words carry energy of various vibrations and intensities, words create and change emotions, words create life, words create death. Words can wound, words can heal and empower. WORDS are MAGIC.
How do we use the power of words? Are we aware of their magic? How can we become conscious users and crafters of words, so that we may serve the greater good? How do we allow our words to be authentic expressions of our souls and hearts?
“The Magic of Words” is a practical workshop in which we work with words in ways that will allow us to live more consciously, fully, and authentically.
We are going to work with the magic of words in the following ways:
- Creating nurturing inner dialogues that lead to inner peace and personal empowerment.
- Creating spaces for blessings, in which words will be used to celebrate and mirror the individual beauty of the participants.
- Creating soulful poetry that is springing from the deep layers of our psyches and thus becoming more attuned with our essence.
- Crafting personal intentions that can open possibilities for meaningful life manifestations.
- Working with rituals and ceremonies that invite and engage the magical powers of words.
The workshop is based on the principles of soulcentric development and elements of depth psychology (Wild Mind). It will be an interactive and experiential workshop, in which the following practices will be offered:
- Soul poetry (reading and writing)
- Guidance through questions and invitations
- Deep imagery processes
- Sharing in groups
- Body practices (embodiment)
- Centering practices
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 8thof April (Thursday), from 18.00 to 21.00 Eastern European Time zone – Romanian time zone, (which is 17.00 to 20.00 CET / and 16.00 to 19.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities.
- During the 3 hours, we will have a few short breaks.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop.
- During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who are familiar with processes of personal growth and explorations.
- Those who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who will be part of this program.
Group size: around 10-12 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 10€ – 25€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link:
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 4th of April.
For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org