Men are meant to be Kings. Not tyrants or dictators, nor cowards or weaklings, but fully embodied forces of good, that spread around them peace, abundance, joy, freedom, and love. Men are meant to create kingdoms around them, in which women feel supported and loved, children empowered and celebrated, nature protected and respected, and Soul centred projects and initiatives are offered as gifts to the world.
Inside each man there is a King, one that waits to be seen, accepted, called, and crowned. In a world full of chaos, just like The Third World from the Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King is required, to establish order and bring fertility.
“The return of the King – claiming the powers of the Inner King” is an experiential workshop in which men have the chance to explore, connect, and access the capacities of their Inner King.
The intentions of the workshop:
- To explore concepts related to man’s psychology, especially the archetypes of the King, Warrior, Magician and Lover.
- To get in touch with the energies of the Inner King.
- To acquire the capacities of the Inner King: Ordering, Fertility and Blessing.
- To create a space where men can connect with their mature masculinity.
- To connect with fellow men who are in their quest for becoming better versions of themselves.
More about the King archetype:
“The King energy is primal in all men. The good and generative King is also a good Warrior, a positive Magician, and a great Lover.” – from the book “King, Warrior, Magician, Lover” – by R. Moore and D. Gillette.
Each man has the inner capacity to become and live as a symbolic king. The King is an archetype from the deep layers of a man’s psyche. When accessing the archetypal energies of the Inner King, a man can become a channel through which divine forces manifest into the visible realm of life.
The King archetype has two main functions:
- Ordering: by creating sacred spaces and actions that are align with the universal values and the natural law.
- Providing of fertility and blessing: by creating abundance around him and a flourishing life in the beings that are part of his kingdom.
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 20th of February, from 10.00 to 16.00 Central European Time zone, (which is 11.00 to 17.00 Romanian time / EET, and 09.00 to 15.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities.
- During the 6 hours, we will have short breaks and a longer lunch break.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
The working approach:
The workshop is based on psychological maps presented in the book “King, Warrior, Magician, Lover” (written by R. Moore, D. Gillette) as well as on the principles of soulcentric development, which is based on the work of Bill Plotkin (American depth psychologist and wilderness guide).
Some of the practices and activities offered:
- Sharing personal stories
- Guidance through questions and personal invitations
- Deep imagery journeys
- Soul poetry
- Centering practices
- The Way of Council
- Symbolic artwork
Who can participate:
- Men who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Men who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Men who are familiar with processes of personal growth and explorations.
- Men who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who will be part of this program.
Group size: around 10 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 15€ – 50€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link:
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 16th of February.
For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org