“You enter life a ship laden with meaning, purpose and gifts sent to be delivered to a hungry world.” (Greg Kimura)
We have been given a spark of life to manifest a sacred destiny. Just like any being from this planet, we carry inside of us the blueprint of a meaningful life, in which our gifts contribute to the lives of those around us and to the larger planetary evolution.
Carrying a personal vision, is like holding a map and a compass, while navigating in the unknown landscapes of life. Holding a vision will give us direction, hope, perseverance, trust, energy, meaning and many more. Our deep vision is crafted by our Soul and by the World that we need to serve. When living in harmony with our vision we often experience deep fulfilment.
“The Vision – finding purpose and direction in life” is an online workshop which will support the participants get in touch with their essence and craft a vision for their lives.
We will explore and let ourselves be guided by deep questions, such as:
- What are my profound gifts?
- What makes me fully alive?
- Where do I feel that I deeply belong?
- Where can I fully be myself?
- What is the world inviting me to do?
- Who needs my gifts? Who do I need to serve?
- What is my calling?
- What is the deep vision that I need to live by?
In a group of explorers of the deep meaning of life, we will follow these sacred questions and harvest personal insights. By experiencing various practices and activities, we will get closer to our life purpose and to our personal vision. In a space of deep and honest sharing, we will connect with inner resources that will help us manifest our vision.
How the workshop will be organized:
- The workshop will take place on the 12th of December, from 10.00 to 16.00 Central European Time zone, (which is 11.00 to 17.00 Romanian time / EET, and 09.00 to 15.00 UK time / GMT).
- The workshop will be hosted on ZOOM.
- It will be an interactive workshop, in which the participants will share personal stories and processes, discuss with other participants in breakout rooms, work individually, participate in facilitated activities.
- During the 6 hours, we will have short breaks and a longer lunch break.
- The participants should attend the whole duration of the workshop. During the sessions, it is required to be in a private space, without interruptions.
The working approach:
The workshop is based on the principles of ecocentric development, which is based on the work of Bill Plotkin (American depth psychologist and wilderness guide), but elements and concepts from other sources are also integrated.
Some of the practices and activities offered:
- Sharing personal stories
- Guidance through questions and personal invitations
- Deep imagery journeys
- Soul poetry
- Centering practices
- Labyrinth work
- The Way of Council
- Symbolic artwork
Who can participate:
- Those who resonate with the intentions of the workshop.
- Those who can participate for the entire workshop.
- Those who are familiar with processes of personal growth and explorations.
- Those who are willing to be honest with themselves and with those who will be part of this program.
Group size: around 14 persons.
The guide of the workshop:
Bogdan Romanică – is a nature based human development guide, trained with the Animas Valley Institute from USA (organization founded by Bill Plotkin). He is serving Soul, Earth and Great Mystery by guiding people in immersions in the natural world and the realms of their psyches. He leads processes for wholing, self-healing and Soul exploration. He is an apprentice of the Sacred Circle, the Mountains, the wild forests, wolves, storm clouds and other symbols and metaphors. Born in Romania, he is utterly in love with the Carpathian Mountains and the forests that spread not far from his city, Cluj-Napoca.
Financial contribution: 15€ – 55€
There is a sliding scale for this program, to make the process accessible to a wider range of participants. Please choose an amount within this range that feels good and reciprocal. Contribution can be done through PayPal, Revolut or bank transfer.
You can apply to this program by filling in the application form available at this link: https://forms.gle/YHBaMcefjt8Gri6E7
The application will go through a selection process. Those who are interested in participating, are invited to submit the application as soon as they can, but no later than 9th of December.
For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org