We are calling for a brotherhood of men. A gathering of souls who want to learn and grow alongside other men. Men living in Poland and Romania are invited to join an online program that consists of 6 online meetings, over a period of 2 months. We will gather to share, connect, experience, grow and become better versions of ourselves. All this in a spirit of brotherhood and collective support.
What are the intentions of the program:
- To create a space in which men feel safe and are empowered to look for who they are and what’s important for them.
- To explore and share topics connected with our emotions, mental well-being, being a man in today’s world, personal values, purpose etc.
- To explore and cultivate the archetypal capacities of the King, Warrior, Magician, Lover, as symbols of mature masculinity.
- To connect with other men and get to know their experiences, points of view, opinions, looking for things which unite us and celebrating our diversity.
The meetings are based on various practices. We will reflect, discuss, exchange opinions and take part in different interactive exercises, based on embodiment, storytelling, symbolic artwork, journaling, deep imagery, working in pairs or smaller groups, etc. But one of the central elements is “The Way of Council”, which underlines the importance of speaking and listening from the heart.
Who can participate:
- This program is dedicated to men living in Poland and Romania.
- Men who can take part in all 6 meetings.
- Those with a good enough level of English (It doesn’t have to be perfect, yet circles would be led in English and it’s important to understand it. But if you don’t speak fluently – don’t worry, we will support you if needed).
- There are 12 places available (6 for men from Poland and 6 for men from Romania)..
Dates of the meetings:
- May: Wednesdays: 10th , 17th
- June: Mondays: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- From 18.00 to 20.00 CET (Poland time zone)
- From 19.00 to 21.00 EET (Romania time zone)
Participation in the circles is free of charge.
This program is facilitated by two men: Bogdan Romanică (representing the Romanian organisation) and Andrea Pucci (representing the Polish organisation).
Bogdan is the founder of Dreams for Life and Men of the Earth. He is a human development guide, trainer, and mentor, from Romania. In his work, he intuitively combines elements of psychology, nature connection, experiential learning, outdoor education, storytelling, archetypal work and art. He has worked locally and internationally in the field of human development since 2010. He developed his craft by engaging consistently in deep and meaningful work and training with the Animas Valley Institute from the USA (organisation founded by Bill Plotkin), the Mankind Project, Illuman and other organisations and teachers.
Andrea is a chemist, researcher and permaculturist. He has collaborated for several years with Fundacja Wyobraź sobie, on topic related to self development and changemaking and he is co-founder of the ExChange the World initiative, which motto is “Create your story; change the world”, meaning that self-understanding and self realisation of the individual is the only sustainable way to change the world for better. He has been working as a trainer and facilitator in over 20 courses since 2015, developing his experience and understanding of group care and group processes.
To apply, fill in the application form telling us about your motivation and expectations. We will wait for your application till 03.05.2023. The selection results will be published on 04.05.2023.
Application form: https://forms.gle/srpPnMfmBebxpptNA
In case of any questions, please, feel free to contact us:
This program is part of the European project “WO(MEN) Empowerment” which is co-financed by the European Union and implemented as collaboration between Fundacja Wyobraź sobie (Poland) and Dreams for Life (Romania).