The way to go forward sometimes is to go back, meaning to return and feed from the medicine that the ancestors have left for us, treasured in the ancient stories, primordial songs, and the embodiment of archetypes.
You are invited to “Weaving songs and stories” during which we will dive into the wisdom stored in myth, music and symbol.
Two passionate and dedicated facilitators and human development guides Bogdan Romanică (Romania) and Eleni Michail (Cyprus) will offer two experiential workshops. By using nature-based practices, telling of stories and myths, collective singing, sharing circles, deep imagery, journaling, ceremonial elements, they will create a space for personal revelation, learning and deep connection.
JOIN US TO:
- Listen to stories, as our ancestors used to do.
- Enjoy songs and get lost in rhythms.
- Connect with primordial wisdom, the Earth, and other fellow humans.
- Dive in the depths of your inner world and draw insights and revelations to weave your own Life.
The participation is FREE of charge.
The workshops are part of the “Weaving Songs and Stories” project, which is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Saturday – 11th of February from 10.00 to 16.00 or
- Sunday – 12th fo February from 10.00 to 16.00
The content of the workshops is similar in both days, thus you are invited to choose the workshop you want to participate in (the one on Saturday the 11th or the one on Sunday the 12th).
WHERE: in Cluj-Napoca, at Makuma play:space
WHO IT IS FOR: The event is open to adults interested in personal and community development, and particularly beneficial to those who work with children, youth, adults. Up to 25 persons can participate in each workshop.
EVENT LANGUAGE: English
EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL: The participants of the event will receive the educational material (about using stories and songs) developed in the framework of the European project “Weaving Songs and Stories”.
WEAVERS OF THE WORKSHOPS:
Bogdan is a human development guide, trainer, and mentor, from Romania. In his work, he is intuitively combining elements of psychology, nature connection, experiential learning, outdoor education, storytelling, and art. He loves exploring nature and the human soul. He feels in his element when inspiring and empowering people to become the best versions of themselves.
Eleni is a weaver of the ancient threads of Soul and Spirit, a deep listener and a deep see-er. She is a songstress of the sacred and an apprentice of the Moon. She patiently calls people to lose themselves, to the point of madly finding themselves. Eleni is a Mindfulness Teacher, a Soul Mentor and an Educator dedicated in human transformation. She holds spaces, rituals and ceremonies in which people reconnect with their inner wisdom, their unique gifts and the wisdom of the unseen.
- The event will include both presentation and experiential activities.
- The organizers will provide a collective lunch meal, from 13.00 to 14.00.
- Your participation is essential throughout the event.
- Photographs will be taken at the event with the aim of disseminating the results of the project.
- Please forward the event invitation to as many people and organizations as possible.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Fill in the application form: https://forms.gle/5pMYYCwq8L2BDvEZA
- Deadline for applications: 8th of February.
- The applications will go through a selection process.